Good news kicks off with the first arrests in the Benghazi attacks after nearly a year, another candidate jumps in the race to take on Senator Lindsey Graham, an amazing archeological discovery by a ten year old in his grandparents attic, plus much more!
- Another candidate jumps in the race to challenge Senator Lindsey Graham for his US Senate seat, state senator Lee Bright.
- First Criminal Charges Filed In Benghazi Attack Against Ahmed Abu Khattala.
- Robert 'Boo' Maddox, 9-Year-Old With Swine Flu, Gets Once-Impossible Kidney Transplant that saved his life.
- According to Der Spiegel, 10-year-old Alexander Kettler found a sarcophagus with a mummy inside; an incredible archaeological find. Neither his grandmother nor grandfather had known it was ever in there.
- THIS MOM'S OPEN LETTER TO 'MYSTERY MAN' AT A BASEBALL GAME MAY HELP RESTORE YOUR FAITH IN HUMANITY.
- Rutgers Experiment Sends 100 Urban Kids to College - for Free.
- Passengers on a Friday afternoon AmTrak train from New York to DC in April might have been grumpy because their engine repeatedly broke down causing delays of many hours. But very few unhappy faces were seen in the train car where French winemaker Paul Goldschmidt sat in route to a DC wine tasting event. Trapped on the train, the owner of Chateau Siaurac realized he would not be able to make the event scheduled for 5 to 7 PM, so he uncorked the bottles and hosted a wine-tasting for the weary passengers instead.
- Pro-lifers distribute graphic images door-to-door in nation's late-term abortion capital before vote.
- Former art student Tommy Hollenstein was 24 years old when he crashed his bike in a cycling accident in California, leaving the young man wheelchair bound for the rest of his life. It wasn't until 12 years later that the artist reignited his passion for painting, and the inspiration came from one of the most unlikely sources -- his service dog.
- Paulo Henrique Machado is hooked up to an artificial respirator 24 hours a day in a hospital in Brazil. He's been there for 45 years -- almost his entire life. Machado contracted polio as a baby, causing infantile paralysis, BBC World Service reported. Despite being constricted to a wheelchair and the hospital's four walls, the 45-year-old has trained as a computer animator, and now
he's making a television series about his life.
Want more good news? Click here.
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth. My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah. My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.