More good news arrives from Freedom Outpost on this Tueday. A county in South Carolina stands and censures Senator Lindsey Graham, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher calls out global warming for what it is, a modest mom takes on ABC for their sleazy morning commercial, plus much more!
- South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham was censured on Monday evening by the Chesterfield County Republican Party in South Carolina for his miserable service.
- Congressman Dana Rohrabacher calls Global Warming what it is: A Fraud and a means to implement global government.
- A dying child, a distraught father and a tattooed stranger. This 3 minute surveillance video of a stranger helping someone they don't know demonstrates the command to "love your neighbor as yourself."
- Mother Rebeca Seitz, woke up and was watching Good Morning America with her son. Her husband was out of town and a steamy sex scene advertising a tv show came on that was so graphic in nature she took to her blog, Facebook and the story finally made it on The Blaze to express her outrage at such programming on television. Ironically, Facebook pulled down a picture she took of the ad, claiming it was deemed "inappropriate due to nudity." Good for her to fight against the darkness!
- Tampa Bay attorney Mindy Miller wants to show others how easy it is to help people who need it. In her community, she asks parents for donations and school backpacks and asks their kids to help fill 100 packs for needy families. Throwing a party is how she gets people involved. "If everyone does a little… we can accomplish a goal that we might not have if it was just ourselves," she told Bay News 9. This is the fifth year Miller has organized the event, which has raised enough for 450 backpacks that have brought excitement for school to 450 children.
- Dyllon Orthman, 11, Raises $16,000 For Oklahoma Tornado Victims By Mowing Lawns! Way to go Dyllon! KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports
- The Fort Worth Police Department on Friday formally recognized the heroic actions of Mike Smith, owner of Paris Coffee Shop, who used the Heimlich maneuver to save the life of Officer Tyler York earlier this week.
- According to Mandy R, who submitted the video: "My younger brother, Adam, was deployed to Kuwait for about 9 or 10 months. In the beginning of July, we heard that some of the troops were starting to get sent home, but Adam wasn't one of them. We didn't hear from him for 2 weeks and my mom started to get worried, but brushed it off as him being busy packing things up and getting ready to come home. Well, the reason no one heard from him for 2 weeks was because he was in Georgia but didn't want anyone to know he was back in the states. The evening of this video (Friday, July 19) we were having a birthday party for my 2 year old nephew (Adam's son). I went to my mom's house thinking I would be seeing Adam's wife and his 2 kids, and not actually Adam. When he walked, out I was in shock and disbelief. I didn't know what else to say besides, 'What the hell are you doing here?!' This was one of the best surprises I will ever get in my lifetime. The last time I saw my brother was in January at our father's funeral. Our dad passed away December 31, 2012. The tears we cried that day were tears of great sadness. Unlike that day, the tears in this video are of happiness. I am so happy that my brother is home and safe with his family!" Welcome home Adam, thank you for your service and our condolences are offered to your family in the loss of your father.
- This video has gone viral on how to announce a baby….one in the oven! Surprising Momma Lee Kreps with a pregnancy announcment. Best reaction ever. Must see to believe! Sean & Lynn (Mozena) Kreps send Mom on a scavenger hunt through the kitchen on her birthday to find her present (bun in the oven). Congratulations!
- As a result of the Amber alert put out, kidnapper James Lee DiMaggio was killed and a California teen Hannah Anderson was rescued.
Want more good news? Click here.
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes. But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.
--Psalm 63Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.