There's lots of good news to start your weekend off right. Be sure to keep an eye out for cheap ammunition heading to a store shelf near you, Pro Second Amendment supporters take over an anti Second Amendment rally, a Syrian woman who is also a Christian blasts John McCain and pleads with him to change his stance on Syria, plus much more! Have a great weekend and there will be more good news, Lord willing, on Monday!
- Looking for cheap ammunition? According to Remington and Lapua it's headed to a shelf near you very soon.
- Pro Second Amendment Supporters Take Over Anti Second Amendment Rally.
- Christian Syrian Woman Blasts John McCain at Town Hall Meeting.
- Lots of patriots are celebrating the Second Amendment by openly carrying their AR-15s and AK-47s.
- His act of bravery earned him brutal beating from a trio of physically imposing bullies, including a fracture under his eye, stitches all over his face — including in his tear duct — and a concussion. But former Marine Wen Jones, 43, said he'd do it all over again.
- The two heroic teenagers who helped save an alleged kidnap victim in the Dallas area appeared on CNN's "New Day" Friday morning to recount the dramatic series of events that unfolded this week and why they decided to take action. Aaron Arias, 19, and Jamal Harris, 17, were all smiles as they explained to host Michaela Pereira that they originally looked at the kidnapped woman because she was "pretty attractive."
- Rep. Michael Grimm said he has withdrawn his support for military action in Syria because he has lost faith in President Barack Obama's ability to lead. Grimm (R-N.Y.) first said he supported taking action against President Bashar Assad's regime, but announced Thursday he had changed his mind.
I disagree with many of his statements, but am glad he has withdrawn his support..
- Rush Limbaugh blasted Obama's 'red line' comment as a 'psychopathic' statement. He's right. It is.
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, a leader in supporting the men and women of the Armed Forces and their families, began in 2000 and established as an independent not-for-profit organization in 2003, the Fund has provided close to $150 million in support for the families of military personnel lost in service to our nation, and for severely wounded military personnel and veterans. These efforts are funded entirely with donations from the public, and hundreds of thousands of individuals have contributed to the Fund. Consider helping some of our veterans.
- A group of Israeli soldiers has danced up a storm of criticism after they were filmed boogying alongside Palestinians while on patrol in the West Bank. The soldiers were making their rounds in the city of Hebron last week when they entered a dance hall and joined dozens of Palestinian men dancing to the hit Gangnam Style. Footage aired on Israeli Channel 2 TV shows the solders in uniform, flak jackets and carrying guns, dancing with abandon among the Palestinian civilians. The soldiers were later disciplined by angry officers.
Want more good news? Click here.
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
--Psalm 82Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.