Boko Haram, Islamic militant jihadists, has been holding Nigerian Christians captive for well over a year, possibly much longer. There has been little coverage of these heinous attacks, except through diligent watchers of Islamic jihad. The Obama Administration still does not consider this crazed group of savages "terrorists." But then again, when you have Islamic terrorists sympathizers and allies in the U.S. government, why would they? The atrocities committed by Boko Haram are quite literally a daily occurrence. It's time for the world to wake up before it's too late.
The vile savages of Boko Haram have delivered on their promises to kill innocent students and anyone else who stands in their way. Boko Haram Islamic jihadist monsters stormed a college this past Sunday September 29th, viciously gunning down and burning 50 plus students as they slept. After the senseless slaughter, they torched classrooms, living up to their promise to destroy those who seek a Western education.
This was just the latest mass horror to be inflicted upon innocent people by Boko Haram, but what about the day before this attack? Muslim herdsmen killed 15 Christians. Less than 24 hours before this slaughter, a pastor and his son were killed by the Islamic militants, as were 28 others. So, yes, it is nearly impossible to keep up with the atrocities committed by Boko Haram, whose evil knows no bounds.
Would any other government, besides the Obama administration, not recognize this group as a terrorist organization? They have openly threatened the United States. Considering the Obama Administration does not recognize the Muslim Brotherhood as Islamic terrorists, why would they call out Boko Haram?
It would make it very hard to officially label the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization when the Administration helped put them into power in Egypt, which was an epic failure, and has open sympathizers working in the DHS, among other government organizations. It would be a colossal conflict of interest, hence Mohammad Elibiary, among others surely.
Boko Haram is secretive, but their operations are every bit as terrifying as Al-Qaeda and other Islamic militants. "What is Boko Haram? It remains shrouded in mystery. Boko is the Hausa word for "book," and commonly refers to Western education. Haram is the Arabic word for "forbidden." Hostile to democracy, modern science, and Western education as non-Islamic, it is highly diffuse. Still, Nigeria's federal government is addressing Boko Haram as an al-Qaeda-linked terrorist movement."
In July, they attacked a boarding schooling, killing 30 students. They shot them dead and burned the buildings like they did at the agricultural school. And a month before this heinous attack, they shot up a secondary school in Yobe and in Borno.
But one of the most heinous attacks occurred in October 2012 when they "stormed the Federal Polytechnic College, "separated the Christian students from the Muslim students, addressed each victim by name, questioned them, and then proceeded to shoot them or slit their throat," killing up to 30 Christians.
Slit throats, bullets, and fire, with death being a certainty is the calling card of Boko Haram. Though Boko Haram deliberately targets Christians, Muslism are often killed collaterally. The students killed last week were predominately Muslim students.
Most recently a new report confirms that Boko Haram has "bombed, burned, or attacked" 50 churches in Nigeria since January 2012.
But the most ominous and horrifying statistics comes from July 2013 and not because of the sheer number of deaths. It is the documented frequency with which Boko Harma is attacking Nigerians that is most troubling, and should sound world alarm bells that these terrorist jihadists must be stopped.
In July 2013 alone Boko Haram committed these acts of jihad.
- Islamic terrorists set off four bombs planted near three Protestant churches in Kano city, killing at least 45 people.
- Growing numbers of Christian girls in Muslim-majority areas, where the Islamic group, Boko Haram holds sway, are being abducted, kept in the homes of Muslim leaders and forced to renounce their faith. Last year, Boko Haram had declared that it would begin doing precisely this-kidnap Christian women-as a way "to strike fear into the Christians of the power of Islam."
- At least 28 were killed in a series of explosions throughout a Christian neighborhood in the Muslim-majority northern city of Kano. The attacks happened in the evening while people were out "to enjoy the area's nightlife."
- At least 30 Christian men, women and children were slain in three villages in southern Plateau state by Islamic extremists, some of whom are suspected to be from outside of Nigeria; they raided the villages massacring all in sight and burning down approximately 100 Christian homes.
- Islamic gunmen raided Dinu, a Christian village on an early Sunday morning, before church services, as happens frequently, and slaughtered six Christians, a month after Muslim Fulani herdsmen shot another Christian to death in a nearby village and destroyed the churches of four villages.
Is this attention grabbing enough? What's next? CAIR/Hamas Nigerian Security Tracker has acknowledged that the attacks are increasing, but, "Most of the victims in this violence are Muslim, but some are Christian." Interesting assertion coming from a fellow Islamic terrorist organization.
When will the next attack be? Possibly today or tomorrow? More slicing, dicing, and killing by Islamic militants is a sure thing in Nigeria, and all the while the Obama Administration will look the other way. For a house infiltrated by Islam cannot condemn another.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.