Some of the things that have flown under the radar with many people, but basically been in plain sight during the first two weeks of the Trump administration may just be signs that America is about to go to war. Perhaps, I should state that we will continue to be at war, just expand our horizons in other countries.
Melissa Dykes of The Daily Sheeple points to five signs that America is about to be taken to more war; war that Dykes claims was "a plan implemented by George W. Bush after 9/11… continued under Obama… and now kicked up a notch by our new President, Donald Trump."
Take a look at her evidence and see what you think.
- The Travel Ban - Seven countries (Six of them are Middle Eastern countries that were part of a post 9-11 plan by the Pentagon to topple in five years)
- Iran Dumped the US Dollar
- The alleged revoking of the Iran deal based on the fact that Iran tested a non-nuclear missile, which they were allowed to do under their treaty with the Obama administration. Dykes says this is "nearly a verbatim play straight out of the 2009 Brookings Institute document, "Which Path to Persia?"
- Trump issued sanctions on Iran following the missile test as Russia called the move "counter productive."
- United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley condemned Russia at the UN.
Dykes says that the push towards civil unrest in this country stems from a clash of "identity politics," which is being used to divert attention from what is really going on and that just may be to advance more of the military industrial complex.
While President Trump has kept his promise on a number of things he has acted on, there are some things that we should pause on and consider what the agenda is behind them. After all, he did bring a lot of establishment (swamp people) into his inner circle. I was hoping that his foreign policy would be different. We'll see.
Buckle up America! It seems that we are not quite out of the woods just yet.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.