Just days after Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fainted and suffered a concussion, the State Department announced that an independent review of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya was complete and that the unclassified portion of the review would be released to the public on Wednesday.
The Independent Advisory Review Board completed its report and presented it to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton this morning, department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said.
"She now has it," Nuland said during her daily press briefing.
The report is divided into a classified and unclassified section, according to Nuland. Nuland said that reporters and the public would probably get access to unclassified portions of the report sometime this week.
My best guess is this "investigative report" will provide absolutely nothing new, except maybe a new version of the story.
Clinton was scheduled to testify on Benghazi, but instead is recovering from a "stomach illness," which is being blamed for her faint and fall last week.
State Department deputy secretaries Bill Burns and Tom Nides as scheduled to testify before a House panel on Thursday this week.
You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.