Special Forces and intel operatives, that include Navy SEALs, and slamming Barack Obama because of his bragging about killing Osama bin Laden. The main reason for doing so is the fact that top secret details have been released as a result of Obama’s inability to keep his mouth shut.
Ben Smith, a Navy SEAL said,
“Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not.”
Dan Spencer, at Red State, writes:
The good folks at Special Operations OPSEC see their mission as stopping President Obama and others, from politically capitalizing on U.S. national security operations and secrets, which allows the special operations and intelligence capabilities to be degraded., and educating the public about the importance and necessity of Operational Security. The video does a good job of doing that.
The Former Special Operations and C.I.A. personnel are upset about the “avalanche” of leaks obviously intended to politically benefit Obama:
- Immediate disclosure of the killing of Osama bin Laden rather than waiting to exploit the information taken by SEAL Team Six.
- Disclosure and special access to Department of Defense and C.I.A details about the Osama bin Laden operation to Hollywood filmmakers.
- Disclosure of the unit, the cover name, The aircraft that were used, the number of raiders, and how the team entered and moved around the grounds.
- Disclosure of details pertaining to the intelligence gathering before the raid, including the identity of the Pakistani doctor who provided information.
- Disclosure of U.S. and Israeli involvement in the computer viruses which targeted Iran’s nuclear program.
- Disclosure of a joint U.S./British/Israeli covert operation that planted a spy in Al Qaeda’s affiliate in Yemen, whose information stopped a terrorist bomb plot against a U.S.-bound airliner.
- Disclosure of the secret Obama “Kill List.”
However, it was Robert Gates, the former defense secretary who blasted the White House when he told Obama’s national security team to “Shut the F*** up!”
Check Out Dishonorable Disclosures below: